Booking Information and T&C's
Below you will find the booking information and Terms and Conditions to assist you when making a booking at The Junction Hotel.
ABOUT US | Accommodation Plettenberg Bay
The Junction Boutique Hotel offers top quality accommodation – we are situated in the heart of Plettenberg Bay – an upmarket establishment with 10 individual en-suite rooms.
SO, YOU WANT A ROOM – NOW WHAT?
THE BOTTOM LINE
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, all confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Rates do not include: telephone calls, laundry, transport, food and beverages other than those specified on booking.
- Rates above are quoted in ZAR and include 15% VAT – the offering on this website is available to South African and International guests.
- Clients paying in any other currency must compensate for changes in daily exchange rates to ensure full payment in South African Rand. All payments and deposits shall be payable in advance, without any deductions set off, directly into The Junction Hotel bank account.(NEDBANK)
- STO rates are applicable to accredited Tour Operators. Contact us for the rates.
- Guides stay on a complimentary basis – subject to availability and booking specification (not available Nov and Dec).
SHOW US THE MONEY
- A deposit of 50% (of total stay) is payable within 3 days of making the reservation.
- Full payment for the stay (less deposit) is to be received before or on arrival. The Junction Hotel reserves the right to cancel any reservation in respect of payments not received timeously.
- December bookings: the full amount is payable 60 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable if booking is cancelled.
- One-night stays are payable in full upon booking to confirm reservation.
- Availability can only be guaranteed once deposit has been paid.
- Please note that for the period 15 December to 15 January there is a minimum 4-night stay.
- Payment methods: We accept all major credit cards, cash and direct transfers (EFT) – Bank details will be provided upon request.
- The Junction shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information’ shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act of 2000 (PAIA). DOWNLOAD PAIA
- Card Transactions will be acquired for The Junction Boutique Hotel via PayGate(Pty)Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all south Africa acquiring banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Users may go to Paygate to view their security certificates and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by The Junction Boutique Hotel separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
CAN’T MAKE IT?
- All cancellations and amendments must be done via email.
In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fees shall apply on the full booking:
- Cancellations made once the deposit is paid – will incur a 5% admin fee (from the original deposit required).
- More than 30 days prior to arrival: 25% cancellation fee payable.
- More than 7 days prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee payable.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 100% cancellation fee payable.
- Refunds, Unused Services and early departure: No refunds will be made for no-shows or any unused services and early departures.
The website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Junction Boutique Hotel chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
The website is run by Lezmin 1847 cc based in South Africa trading as The Junction Boutique Hotel with registration number 2002/052319/23
The Junction Boutique Hotel details: 17 Main Street, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, Western cape, South Africa. Email:
email@example.com | Telephone: 044 150 0032
USE OF SITE
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for other purposes, including to but without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This website and content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed to any other party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including to but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, authors of contents and any person connected to the website in any way, from now on collectively referred to as”Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
THE JUNCTION BOUTIQUE HOTEL Accommodation Plettenberg Bay
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and the continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. Your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether any Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to the changes then immediately stop using this Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or due to failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of our Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.